Oregon Climate and Agriculture Network (OrCAN) is hiring an Operations Coordinator and Communications Assistant
This position is responsible for coordinating OrCANís administrative and financial operations and assisting with OrCANís communications, network development and programs. The Operations Coordinator and Communications Assistant works closely with the OrCANís Co-Directors to maintain and implement sound operational and financial procedures and support OrCANís overall development as an organization.
- Start Date: June 15, 2022
- Applications Due: May 15, 2022
- Hours: 20/per week (.5 FTE), dependent on funding and applicantís availability
- Location: Remote, from any location within Oregon with reliable phone, high-speed internet and a functional office space
- Compensation: Starting hourly wage of $24-25, dependent on skills and experience
- Interest and experience related to food systems, agriculture and/or climate change
- Experience in administration and/or financial management, ideally in a non-profit setting
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to stay on deadline while managing multiple projects
- A commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and social and racial justice
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), and Google Suite (including docs and sheets). Familiarity with accounting programs and/or website development is a plus.
Download the job announcement for a full position description and application instructions.
Megan Kemple, Co-Director, Oregon Climate and Agriculture Network (OrCAN)
Director of Policy Advocacy, Development and Operations
541-342-1537 (home office)